As a site administrator, you can configure and display messages on the homepage of the account(s) you manage. The messages created will continue to appear for an account administrator until 1) they close it or 2) the expiration date is current date.
1. Go to Settings
2. Click 'Customer Settings'
3. Click 'Homepage Notifications' tab.
4. Click the (+) icon to create a new message.
5. Type or paste text into the 'Notification Text' box.
6. Assign notification type (color): green, blue, yellow, red.
7. Set effective and expiration dates.
8. Click 'Ok'.
Homepage notifications are available to only to site administrators.