Account Administrator roles and permissions provides the ability to create roles with specific permissions, and assign one or more roles to an account administrator.
- Ability to use system-defined roles, or customer-defined roles.
- Ability to assign one or more roles to an account administrator.
- Ability to assign a role to multiple administrators at the same time.
All Access Pass: Gives access to all dashboards.
Marketer: Gives access to all dashboards except Settings.
Designer: Gives access to the Content dashboard only.
View User: Gives View Only rights to all dashboards except Settings.
SysAdmin: Gives access to the Settings dashboard only.
|Account Administrator Permissions||Definition|
|View Contacts||Ability to view contacts or find contacts|
|Import Contacts||Ability to import CSV files under contacts|
|Export Contacts||Ability to export contacts from the database from the view contacts screen|
|Delete Contacts||Ability to delete contacts based on GDPR covered requests|
|Manage Templates||Ability to go into content, template library, and add/remove templates and edit them|
|Manage Brand Colors||Ability to setup, manage or remove Brand Colors saved to an account|
|Purchase Email Rendering Credits||Ability to purchase additional credits for the Email Rendering integration|
|Lock/Unlock Editor Cells||Ability to setup locked content sections in content files or templates|
|Change HTML in Editors||Ability to access and modify HTML source of content or template files|
|Create Mailings||Ability to create mailings under mailings/new mailings or also can click on 'create new mailings' from the content library|
|Send Mailings||Ability to send mailings saved as Draft|
|Delete Mailings||Ability to delete mailings from Draft|
|Manage Report Groups||Ability to create, view and edit Report Groups|
|Manage Administrators||Ability to add/delete/copy administrators|
|Change Mailing and Footer Settings||Ability to change mailing scheduling, settings and footers|
1. You can assign one or more roles to an account administrator.
2. Administrators with SITE access only may edit or create roles for an account.
3. If you are unsure about who the SITE administrators is for your account, contact your Delivra Client Success Manager.