Site administrators have the ability to create and assign roles to their account administrators.
Account Administrator roles and permissions provide the ability to create specific and assign one or more roles to an account administrator.
- Ability to use system-defined roles, or customer-defined roles.
- Ability to assign one or more roles to an account administrator.
- Ability to assign a role to multiple administrators at the same time.
You can copy or edit roles but cannot delete them, whether system made or custom made. To custom make a permission set copy a current role and make adjustments.
All Access Pass: Gives access to all dashboards, with the exception to certain permissions.
Marketer: Gives access to all dashboards except Settings.
Designer: Gives access to the Assets dashboard only.
View User: Gives View Only rights to all dashboards except Settings.
SysAdmin: Gives access to the Settings dashboard only.
1. System generated Roles (All Access Pass, Designer, Marketer, SysAdmin, and View User) cannot be edited. They can be copied however, and the copied version may be edited.
2. You can assign one or more roles to an account administrator.
3. Only SITE Administrators may edit or create roles for an account. If you are unsure who the SITE Administrator is for your organization, please contact your Delivra Client Success Manager at email@example.com.
What is the difference between a Site administrator and an Account administrator?
How do I update or change an account administrators Role?
Article is closed for comments.