If you like your automated workflow and would like to save the layout for re-use (such as an event-follow up that will need to be used for other events) or with another account on your site you can save your workflow as a template.
- From the Automation dashboard, locate the workflow you would like to save as a template.
- Hover over the workflow name and choose the drop-down that appears to the right.
- Select "Save As Template".
- Name your template and choose your destination account. You may save to multiple accounts at once. Use the destination menu to choose multiple accounts.
- You should get a green alert that the template saved correctly.