You've finalized a workflow for an automation that you want to save and re-use in the future.
- From the Automation dashboard, locate the workflow you would like to save as a template.
- Hover over the workflow name and choose the drop-down that appears to the right.
- Select "Save As Template".
- Name your template and choose your destination account. You may save to multiple accounts at once.
If you would only like to save as a template for the account you are currently in just leave that area blank.
- You should get a green alert that the template saved correctly.