There is not a limit to how many Held status emails reside in your account. The contact limit purchased with your license is for the Normal status contact count.
Articles in this section
- How are duplicate email addresses handled?
- How are unsubscribes handled?
- I added new contacts, but the contacts counter hasn't changed.
- Is there a limit to how many held emails there can be in my account?
- Should I remove duplicates from my CSV file before import?
- What are common demographic field headers to be used in CSV files?
- What are common statuses for contacts?
- What does held status mean for a contact?
- What does it mean if a contact is explicitly banned?
- What happens when a contact updates their category preferences?