Campaigns can be scheduled from the Campaigns dashboard or in the last step in the Create a Campaign Workflow. You can set a specific day and time of day.
The default time zone is Eastern, but you may change the time zone set for your account here: Settings > Account Management > General Account Settings > Settings.
- Return to the Campaigns dashboard
- Hover over the draft Campaign and open the Edit menu on the right.
- Select "Schedule"
- This will open the Schedule step of the Create a Campaign Workflow. Use the radio button to select the schedule option you would like including date and time.
- Click "Save"
- Depending on your license, customers also have the ability to optimize send time based on previous recipient behaviors or the recipient's time zone. Click here to learn more.
- Availability of campaign features depend on your license package. For more information on licenses, please visit https://www.delivra.com/pricing or email our Client Success team.
Visit our e-Learning hub for online modules to learn more about campaigns & other Delivra features.