You got a new phone, or you need to use a new authenticator app for login purposes. No problem! You can easily remove the existing MFA connection on your user profile and replace it with a new one, following the steps outlined in this article.
Notes before you begin
- You will need the old device/app to login initially and then the new device/app to complete the steps to connect MFA to your new device.
- You will need an authenticator app of your choice installed on the new device. The free authenticator apps we recommend using are Google Authenticator (iOS/Android) or Authy.
If you are not permitted to use your mobile phone to authenticate, or prefer to use your desktop computer, download the extension for Google Authenticator compatible with Google Chrome, Firefox and Microsoft Edge.
- If you have lost your MFA device & need to connect a new one, you will not be able to follow the steps outlined here. You should contact Support immediately for assistance. Support will verify your identity & reset MFA on your user profile. Then, you will need to go through the MFA setup steps.
Removing MFA from your user profile for the old device
1. In the Delivra app, go to My Settings.
|2. Click "Security" from the right menu.
3. Scroll to find the MFA section & click "Remove MFA Device".
4. You will be asked to provide 2 consecutive codes from your existing authenticator app.
Setting up the new MFA connection on the new device
|1. In the Security page of My Settings, scroll to the MFA section and click "Setup Device".
|2. The pop-up will provide information about supported authenticator apps, like Authy. If you already have the authenticator app installed, click "Next" to continue.
If you do not have an authenticator app installed on your new device, do that now, then click "Next".
3. Using your authenticator app, scan the QR code that's displayed on-screen. Your authenticator app will start generating codes immediately & will cycle every 30 seconds.
Enter two consecutive codes in the boxes on-screen:
Authentication Code #1 (1st code)
Notes: You may need to scroll to find the two input boxes for your codes.
4. Your MFA status will update to "Connected". Yay!
After completing the reconnection steps, we recommend that you log out of Delivra and then log back in, confirming that you are prompted for a code & that the code generated by your authenticator app allows you to log in.
If you have completed this process and are not able to log back in, contact Support immediately.
Login recovery for mobile users
If your MFA device is your mobile phone, you need your mobile number saved to your admin profile in Delivra to receive the SMS recovery message. Follow these instructions to update your profile in Delivra:
- Login to Delivra, then click the User icon located at the top-right of your screen.
- Choose My Settings from the menu.
- Enter your mobile number in the box provided then click the Save button.