The "Hidden Fields" section of the Form builder allows you to include additional field data and category information to be submitted that the subscriber does not see.
Examples could include:
- Use Source to track which subscribe form was used to acquire a contact.
- Select a SMS keyword to add the contact to when a SMS Phone Number is collected in the form. To use this feature, your SMS Keyword must be configured for the double opt-in process.
- Use a Date field to pass the current date into the selected field on subscriber records.
- Use a Text or Numeric field to pass a specific value into the selected field on subscriber records. For example, pass the value "Prospect" into the Text1 field.
- Choose categories to add the subscriber to that are not visible to the subscriber.