Your Contacts dashboard is designed to provide statistics for contact status changes for the month as well as shortcuts to common tasks performed. Here you can view & search a listing of all contacts in the account, manage & add contact records, manage & add tags, and more.
View all contacts
When viewing your All Contacts page you will see contact counts by status along the top:
The three most common statuses for your contacts are Normal, Held, and Unsubscribed. Click each card below to flip & learn more.
- Normal—An email address that can receive mailings. Contacts in this status have not opted out and have not bounced when mailings have been sent to them.
- Unsubscribed—An email address that has opted out of receiving email communications. Contacts in this status will no longer receive mailings.
- Held—An undeliverable email address. Contacts in this status will no longer receive mailings.
Contact status & management
You don’t need to be an expert on the CAN SPAM Act of 2003 to feel confident that you are adhering to industry guidelines. Delivra manages the recipient opt-out process for you—when an email recipient clicks the unsubscribe button our software will automatically update their status in your account to Unsubscribed.
Similarly, we process and manage bounced email addresses so you don't have to. Once a recipient email address has returned a delivery failure message for three consecutive mailings, we'll automatically update their status in your account to Held.
Lookup an individual contact to edit the record, or view historical engagement for campaigns sent. Enter a full or partial email address in the search box seen to the left.
View contacts by their status in your account. Use the drop-down to choose one or more contact statuses to view on-screen.
Add contacts to your account
Adding contacts to your account is easy and you have a variety of ways to do it:
- Add one contact—Manually add one email address to your account along with their associated data and assign tags.
- Import a file of contacts—Prepare a spreadsheet, walk through a couple of intuitive steps, and receive an import report when the file processing is complete.
- Setup text-to-subscribe—Configure a Keyword and a long/short code to allow contacts to subscribe to your email list via their mobile device. Please email our Client Success team for more information.
- Integrations—In addition to API and SFTP integrations, we connect with a wide variety of CRM tools making it easy to plug our software right into the technology you already use. Check out our integrations page for more information.
Article is closed for comments.