You designed a custom landing page for an upcoming webinar event and you're looking for an easy way to send your contacts to the page and have them register. We've got you covered! Follow the steps below to embed a Delivra subscribe form directly into the landing page with a few buttons clicks.
- Open your landing page file.
- Locate the "Form" content type in the drag-and-drop designer panel on the right:
- Drag the Form element into the landing page design on the left, creating a new row:
- Click on the new row to open edit options in the right panel. Click on the "Select Form" button:
- A pop-up will open displaying available Forms from your account. Hover over the form to be inserted and click the "Use" button:
- That's it! Be sure to save your changes before you exit the designer.
- The form must be the classic style. Pop-ups, handing banners, etc. cannot be embedded.
- The form must be in the published status in your Delivra account.
- Only one form may be used per landing page file.
- Changes to the form design cannot be done in the landing page. You must go back to the form editor to make any adjustments. When you republish the form, the changes will be reflected automatically in the landing page.