As it stand currently, there is no way to change the background of a form to show the website entirely. The form options that do blur the website behind it include Pop-Up, Floating Box, and Hanging Banner style forms. It's recommended to use a Classic style if you'd rather have the webpage show. This does require the form to be embedded in the site, however.
Articles in this section
- Can contacts re-subscribe through a subscribe form?
- Can I add a field to my subscribe form to pass the current date?
- Can I add CSS to my subscribe form?
- Can I create a hyperlink to a form from my website?
- Can I create a pop-up subscribe form?
- Can I have more than one form on a single web page?
- Can I link an outside subscribe form to my account?
- Can I make my preference center non edit-able in a sent campaign?
- Can I setup a notification to alert my team when a form is submitted?
- Can I use fields from a custom table in my subscribe form?