To improve the accuracy of your email metrics, we’re changing how we report on email Forwards
⚠️ Important: As of February 2023, ‘Forwards’ are no longer included in Delivra reporting. ‘Forward to a friend’ link click tracking is still available.
Due to inaccuracies of tracking forwarding from within the email client itself (particularly in light of Apple’s Mail Privacy Protection), “Forwards” have been removed from Delivra’s reporting as of February 2023.
For the best possible accuracy, we recommend using Delivra’s built-in Forward to a Friend hyperlink type found in the email designer:
- Highlight the text to be clickable.
- Click on the Insert Link icon.
- Make sure that "Hyperlink Type" drop-down is set to "Forward to a Friend".
- The Web Address will be pre-set for you.
- Confirm your link text, set your color, tool tip, and link reporting name.
- Click "Insert".
If you’d like to learn more about this recent update or learn how you can best measure your email engagement, don’t hesitate to contact us.