Easily link existing contact records to a company or create a new contact related to a company in your Contacts dashboard.
- Navigate to Contacts and click "Companies" from the left menu.
- Lookup company. Hover over and click "Edit".
- Locate the Activity section, right column. And click on "Contacts" button.
- A pop-up will display with the Company's related contacts. Click "Add Contact" button.
- Click the drop-down menu to see "Available Contacts". This will show you a list of all contacts. Start typing in the box to narrow search. Click on record when found. Click "Save".
- If you need to relate a brand new contact to an existing company, follow the same steps outlined above. In step 5, click "Add New Contact" button instead of using the Available Contacts drop-down.
- Basic CRM is an enabled feature on the professional license. Please contact your Client Success Manager if you are interested in this product.