When using our Basic CRM, there are a couple of ways to add Leads into your account. See those options below.
Add one lead (manual)
- Navigate to the Sales dashboard in your account.
- Click "Leads" from the left navigation.
- Click "Create Lead" button, top-right of page.
- Enter information for the new Lead. Only required information is the lead's email address.
- Click "Save".
Set your subscribe forms to create leads in the Sales dashboard with the check of a box! When editing your form in Delivra, navigate to the INFO tab. Scroll down to the Hidden Fields sections, and check the "Create Lead" box. Once configured, when the form is submitted, a new Lead will be created with the information submitted.
- New CRM records are called Leads. When new Leads are created in the system, a matching Contact record will also been seen in the Contacts dashboard. Leads and Contacts are one in the same. The leads dashboard is designed to provide a quick look at Leads, separate from all Contacts in your account.
- There is not currently a process to import leads in the Sales dashboard. However, a CSV can be prepared and imported in Contacts that can create Leads. Prepare a CSV file with a lead stage column. This will create Lead records for those email addresses imported.
- Associating an existing contact record with a Company or a Deal will not create a new Lead record in the Sales dashboard.