Track information about companies that are your prospects, customers, former customers, etc. Assign an owner and/or sales rep, and track your contacts at the company. At minimum, you will want to add your prospective companies to use Basic CRM.
- Navigate to the Contacts dashboard in your account.
- Click "Companies" from the left navigation.
- Click "Add Company" button, top-right of page.
- Enter information for prospective company. Company name is the only required field however we recommend using the additional CRM fields for company type and deal owner.
- Click "Save" to save the new company record.
- Associate existing contacts to a Company record by clicking "Contacts" button in the activity section.
- View deals associated with company by clicking "Deals" from the left menu.
- View or add notes associated with company by clicking "Notes" from the left menu.
- At this time an import is not available for companies.