In this article we'll cover the basics for getting started with Delivra's CRM product. You'll want these items handy to begin:
- Prospective companies list
- Sales cycle stages
- Sales rep access list
- Product list
Create a pipeline to manage the stages your deals are in. Each stage of the pipeline can be configured to use your terminology and win probability. From the pipeline, easily add or edit deals, and use a drag-and-drop feature to move a deal between stages.
- One of the first things you will do when getting started with Basic CRM is setup a pipeline. You will do this in your Sales dashboard. Click "Sales" from the top navigation in your Delivra account.
- Entering the Sales dashboard for the first time you will notice a pop-up to create your pipeline. You may Cancel or X out of the pop-up until you are ready to save these details.
- Enter a name for your Pipeline in the pop-up.
- Edit the "Stages" values to match your cycle. We pre-populate four commonly used terms in a typical sales cycle. You may add a 5th stage by clicking "Add Stage" button. At this time five stages are supported.
- Enter the values for "Win Probability" for each stage. Win Probability is a percentage field on each deal that signifies how likely that deal is to be won. Win probability is not required to save your pipeline stages. You may also choose Won or Lost instead of using probability %.
- Click "Ok" when done configuring your pipeline.
Set up a catalog which outlines all products that can be sold. Each item in the catalog should include at least the product name, description, and unit price. The products from this list are associated with a new deal.
- Navigate to the Sales dashboard in your account.
- Click "Create Product" button, top-right of page.
- Enter product name (required).
- Enter remaining items like description, product group, SKU, price, etc. (optional)
- Click "Ok".
- Repeat as necessary.
Sales Team Access
The Basic CRM product is an enabled feature in the system. It will require special access be granted. You have two options:
- Setup account administrators with our system default "All Access Pass" role.
- Create a custom role for your sales team.
All Access Pass
When an account administrator is setup, you are required to assign them a system Role. We offer five default Roles:
- All Access Pass
The All Access Pass will automatically grant CRM access to special dashboards and views in your account. See permission set for All Access Pass below.
As you may have noticed, the All Access Pass will grant your sales team access to everything in your Delivra account. If that is not preferred, you should create a customized role. This role must include permissions related to CRM functionality, listed below.
- For Contacts
At minimum the administrator should have permissions to View, Add and Edit contacts.
- For Companies
Either all permissions, or preferred permissions must be set for administrator to have access to the Companies dashboard.
- For Segments
If your administrators should be able to create segments based on lead stage configured in your pipeline, they should have access to View, Add, Edit.
- For Sales
Either all permissions, or preferred permissions must be set for administrator to have access to the Sales dashboard.
- For Automation
If your administrators should be able to create automations and use lead stage data, they should have access to View, Manage.
Track information about companies that are your prospects, customers, former customers, etc. Assign an owner and/or sales rep, and track your contacts at the company. At minimum, you will want to add your prospective companies to use Basic CRM.
- Navigate to the Contacts dashboard in your account.
- Click "Companies" from the left navigation.
- Click "Add Company" button, top-right of page.
- Enter information for prospective company. Company name is the only required field however we recommend using the additional CRM fields for company type and deal owner.
- Click "Save" to save the new company record.
Basic CRM is an enabled feature available to the Professional, Enterprise, B2B, and Enterprise Plus licenses. Please contact your Client Success Manager if you are interested in this feature.