What is a pipeline?
A pipeline is an important sales management tool. It is an organized, visual way of tracking potential buyers as they progress through the different stages of your purchase cycle. In order to setup your pipeline in Basic CRM you need to have a solid understanding of your sales process and purchase cycle.
Please note: There is not currently access to edit your Pipeline after you have saved it for the first time. We recommend you triple check your organization's sales cycles, terminology, win probabilities, etc. before you save your pipeline in Delivra.
- One of the first things you will do when getting started with Basic CRM is setup a pipeline. You will do this in your Sales dashboard. Click "Sales" from the top navigation in your Delivra account.
- Entering the Sales dashboard for the first time you will notice a pop-up to create your pipeline. You may Cancel or X out of the pop-up until you are ready to save these details.
- Enter a name for your Pipeline in the pop-up.
- Edit the "Stages" values to match your cycle. We pre-populate four commonly used terms in a typical sales cycle. You may add a 5th stage by clicking "Add Stage" button. At this time we support five pipeline stages.
- Enter the values for "Win Probability" for each stage. Win Probability is a percentage field on each deal that signifies how likely that deal is to be won. Win probability is not required to save your pipeline stages.
- Click "Ok" when done configuring your pipeline.
- There is not currently access to edit your Pipeline after you have saved it for the first time. We recommend you triple check your process and cycle before you save your pipeline in Delivra.
- Basic CRM is an enabled feature on the Professional license or above. Please contact your Client Success Manager if you are interested in this product to determine if you qualify.
Please visit this overview article on Basic CRM.