Our form publishing feature makes it easy to initially publish and keep your forms up-to-date. There are two parts to using our form publishing feature:
- The form snippet must be embedded on your webpage. This snippet will reference the most recent published version of the form in your account.
- The form must be set to 'publish' status. (All forms are set to 'draft' status by default.)
Locate the form's snippet code
- Navigate to Assets and click 'Forms; from the left menu.
- Locate desired form. Hover over the listed form and click the 'Edit' button.
- Move through form creation steps to reach the Finalize step.
- Click the 'Code Snippet' button (if necessary).
- Copy all code displayed in the box. Embed on your web page.
Set the form to 'publish'
- Navigate to Assets and click 'Forms' from the left menu.
- Locate desired form. Hover over the listed form and click the drop-down menu on the Edit button.
- Select Publish.
Learn more about form publishing in this related help article.
- Form publishing is available for the Professional license or above.
- All forms will be saved as draft status in your forms library.
- There are three form statuses available: draft, publish, and retire.
- You are not required to change the status of a form if you are exporting the full HTML to embed on your website. It may remain in draft status in your account.
- Forms that will utilize the code snippet must be in the 'Publish' status.
- If you wish to no longer use a form on your website you must pull the code snippet off of the page. Simply changing the form to the retire status in your account will not deactivate any form and it's snippet on your website.
- The 'Retire' status is intended to be used as a visual queue in your Delivra account to indicate if a form & its snippet is in use.
- Changing a form and republishing changes may not take effect or be displayed right away on your website. The old version may be cached in the browser and may take time before it officially updates.