The days of embedding HTML form code on a website are over! Our form publishing feature makes it easier for customers to initially publish and keep their forms up-to-date by removing the need to export the form HTML and embed it on their website either the first time, or every time a change is made.
How It Works
Form publishing requires a code snippet to be placed on the website. When present, that snippet will call the Delivra account to grab the most recently published version of the form to display to a page visitor.
- Form publishing is available to the Professional license.
- You may still embed form code on your web page if that is your preference.
- If you wish to use the new publish method and you have an existing Delivra form already on your web page, you will need to replace the full form html with the form's code snippet.
- Either the snippet code or the full form HTML code can be present on the customer’s website but not both (for the same form).
- Two different form snippets cannot be present on the same webpage. If more than one form is in use on the same web page, alternative methods of sourcing the form must be used. See this article for more information.
- When a published form is edited, the form status will change to “updating”. You will need to click “publish” from the Edit menu once again to push changes to the website.