Yes, you can easily hyperlink to a form that you have created in your Delivra account. The form is a hosted asset, which means it utilizes a unique URL path on our server. You can use this URL to create a link from anywhere.
The only thing you need from your Delivra account is the form's unique URL. See the steps below to locate it. From there, utilize your design options on your webpage to create a text link, a button link, or an image link.
- Navigate to the Assets dashboard in your account.
- Click Forms (left-hand side).
- Hover over the form and click the 'Edit' button that appears on the right side.
- Click INFO tab in the Editor, on the right side.
- Select and copy 'Host URL'. Note: You should drop the merges at the end of the URL when creating an external link.
- The merges at the end of the Host / Custom Host URL should not be included in your hyperlink when linking a form from your website. Though these merge tags can be included and used in hyperlinks inside a campaign being sent to existing subscribers to pre-populate their information. An example could be linking to your preference center within the email, utilizing a form to register subscribers for sweepstakes entry or an event.
- A link to a preference center form will not pre-populate as there is no identification mechanism to the subscriber data in your account when the form is linked externally. A preference center form will act like a subscribe form in this instance.
- If you have created a custom host URL for your form, instead copy the URL found in the 'Custom Host URL' box.