The short answer is yes.
The longer answer is that while it is possible to have more than one form on a single web page, only one form snippet can exist to use our publish feature. This means that additional forms will require use of different methods of sourcing the form on the page. We currently offer three ways to source a form:
- Export and embed the form's full HTML on your web page.
- Link to the hosted form file in your Delivra account.
- Utilize the form publishing feature.
- You can embed full form HTML for more than one form on a single web page.
- You cannot embed more than one form snippet on a single web page.