Yes, it is possible to have more than one form on a single web page. We currently offer three ways to source a form:
- Export and embed the form's full HTML on your web page.
- Link to the hosted form file in your Delivra account.
- Utilize the form publishing feature.
- You can embed full form HTML for more than one form on a single web page.
- You can use the form snippet code for multiple forms on a single web page.
- In terms of speed and refreshing of forms, it is always faster to load from the raw HTML. However, the code snippet allows for updates automatically without having to replace the full form code.
Article is closed for comments.