This article outlines the new features and updates included in our April product release. Updates included the following topics and more:
- New segment clause operators for categories and date fields.
- New standardized table templates for commerce & meeting data.
- Relational table functionality.
New operators to enhance segment clause creation. The following enhancements allow the ability to create more complex segments:
- Evaluate the date joined to a category in a variety of ways.
- Evaluate future dates and compare date values in other date fields.
Operators for Category Clauses
These new options could be used to determine how long contacts have been in a category. Or, evaluate if the join to a category occurred before another date in the system.
- “Anytime” will not evaluate how long a contact has been in the category.
- “Before” will evaluate category date join relational to a specified date chosen from calendar
- “Within” will evaluate a specified number of days before current date (or another selected date field).
- “More than” will evaluate a specified number of days before current date (or another selected date field).
- “Before & within” combines evaluation of a specified calendar date as well as a specified number of days before current date (or another selected date field).
Operators for Date Clauses
These new options provide more flexibility to target audiences. For instance, use the “between” operator to identify contacts who have a membership renewal coming up in the next 2 weeks.
- The previously existing “between” operator has been renamed to “date between”. This clause will allow you to choose two dates from a calendar, like finding contact records that joined in a particular month.
- A new “between” operator has been added to allow evaluation using a specified number of days before or after the current date or another date field in the account.
Locate these new features in your Contacts dashboard. Click "Segments" from the left navigation.
Usability improvements and new options for populating custom tables. Enhancements include:
- An updated workflow for creating tables.*
- New table templates for commerce & meeting data.*
- New relational table functionality & CSV imports to relational tables.**
- Locate custom tables in your Contacts dashboard. Click "Configuration" from the left navigation.
- * Requires Enterprise license and pre-setup consultation with your Client Success Manager.
- ** Requires Enterprise Plus license and consultation with your Client Success Manager and setup by our Engineering team.
Learn more about custom tables in this knowledge article.