Our segment builder allows you to create clauses that evaluate zip codes. Follow the steps below to create your zip code radius segment.
- Navigate to the Contacts dashboard.
- Choose Segments from the left-hand navigation.
- Click the "Create Email Segment" button (top-right).
- Choose Regular Segment from the pop-up.
- Give your segment a name (no special characters) and a description (optional).
- Open the Select Field drop-down. Locate the "Groups" section. Then click "Geography".
- A pop-up will display to build the segment criteria. In the below example, we're looking for contacts within 50 miles of our office zip code.
- Click "ok" to insert criteria into segment builder.
- Click "Save and Test" to save the segment to your library. Testing the segment will pull the list of contacts that meet the clause criteria at that time.
- In order to use this segmentation feature, zip code data must be populated in your account.
- The geography clause is available for US numeric zip codes only and will not work with Canadian codes.