Our date operators for segment clauses will support the ability to find dates within a specified number of days. See below for details on how-to.
- Navigate to Contacts and click "Segments" on the left menu.
- Click "Create New Segment" button seen top right of page.
- Choose "Regular Segment" from the pop-up.
- Give a name and description to your segment.
- Click the select field drop down menu. Locate your date field from the menu.
- In the pop-up, choose the "between" operator from the "Is" drop-down:
- Enter # of days in each value box and then click "Ok".
Not only can you evaluate before or after current date, you may also choose another date field from your account. Click open the drop-down showing Current Date to find another date field to compare.