We do offer a delete contacts function however it's available by request only. Please contact your Client Success Manager to have a conversation about your use case.
Please also read the following notes about the delete function:
- When a contact is deleted any reporting and history regarding that contact is also deleted from the system. It cannot be restored.
- Please proceed with caution. Once you confirm the contact delete action the job runs within minutes. The delete action cannot be undone.
- This is an enabled feature that must be requested by the contract signer at your organization. Please send feature enablement requests to Support. Once enabled at the account level, the ability to delete contacts will be added to most permission roles. Consider which administrators and roles you want to give the ability to delete contacts.
- Delivra will not delete contacts on your behalf.
- If a contact record is in Unsubscribed status and then deleted from the account, the contact record cannot be re-added. The contact record could not re-subscribe, even if the contact gives permission to you to be re-added.
Article is closed for comments.