Simply stated, a webhook is an automated way for one application to provide other applications with real-time information.
You can configure webhooks to automatically receive data about your email marketing performance. Webhooks allow you to receive events when contact information changes, campaigns are sent, or engagement occurs by opening a campaign or clicking on a link. In addition, you will be able to see when a new contact is added or edited in your account.
- Find instructions in the Integrations dashboard of your account. Click the Settings icon > then choose Integrations. Search for "webhook".
- Click OK
- Click to Add Webhook
- Setup Webhooks by clicking the Setup button on the Integrations page and completing the following inputs. Then click Save.
- Webhooks may be configured for multiple accounts.
- Webhooks are available to all licenses.
- There is no log kept for successful or failed attempts.
- Webhooks are specific to your organization. Therefore, our Support team does not have a means to troubleshoot issues that arise.
- Webhooks are only available for emails clients. We do not currently have webhooks to send SMS responses from contacts back to the customer.