We highly recommend utilizing folders to organize your draft and sent Campaigns. Whether you organize by time period, subject, or campaign type, folders can help you navigate the system with ease and reduces the chance of user errors.
Create a folder
- In your account, navigate to the Campaigns dashboard.
- Click Create Folder icon on the top right of the Folder section/column.
- Enter your desired folder name in the pop-up box.
- Click "OK" to save.
Move a campaign to a folder
You can easily move campaigns into folders using a drag and drop function.
- Click on the campaign you wish to move.
- Drag it into the Folder tree column on the right of page. The destination folder will highlight when you hover over it.
Move multiple campaigns into a folder at one time
- Check the box next to each content file you wish to move.
- Click the multi select icon (three dots next to the words Email Templates in the top row of the table).
- Click "Move Selected" from the menu.
- Choose the destination folder.
- Click "OK" to complete move action.
The folder tree is mirrored in all views in your Campaigns dashboard. For instance, creating a folder for newsletters in the sent campaign view will create a newsletters folder in the draft campaign view, the scheduled campaign view and so on.
Article is closed for comments.