Easily unsubscribe multiple contacts from a category by simply importing a CSV file of email addresses then selecting the categories the contacts should be unsubscribed from. This useful tool can be used to fix bulk updates that were assigned to the wrong category, or to update category preferences that are managed in your CRM. Follow the steps below to bulk remove contact email addresses from a single or multiple categories in your account.
- Go to your Contacts dashboard and click "Categories" from the left menu.
- Locate and click the "remove contacts" button, top right of page.
- Click "select" button to locate the CSV file on your desktop. (left column)
- Check each category (right column) that contacts in CSV file should be removed from.
- Click "Upload" button.
- To remove contacts from a category via API, please see our category service documentation.
- A list of emails cannot be removed from a category via SFTP.