Your account has two different name references. One is the technical name, and the other is a “pretty name”. The API authentication uses the technical name, which you can find by following these steps:
- Login to your Delivra account at www.delivra.com.
- Click on the Settings icon in the top navigation, on the right side.
- Click on "Account Management" from the Settings menu.
- Click on "General Account Settings" tile.
- Note the Account Name shown at top of page.
If you are an API administrator, use the credentials provided to make API calls to login at www.delivra.com then follow the steps outlined above.
Article is closed for comments.