This article details how to add contact to an existing category. If you have more than a handful of contacts to add, we recommend you create a spreadsheet to import. After the spreadsheet is saved as a CSV, follow the steps below.
- Navigate to your Contacts dashboard
- Click "Import Email Contacts" button (top right)
- In Step 1, select your CSV file from where it was saved on your computer. Click "Next".
- In Step 2, map the email column to the Email Address contact field in the account. Note: The importer may map this automatically as it is designed to read the CSV columns and attempt a match. Click "Next".
- In Step 3, choose the various settings. In particular, locate "Assign Categories" section. Checkmark the category you wish to add the CSV of contacts to in your account. Click "Import".
For more detailed information about importing CSV files to your account, please see this related help article.