This article outlines the new features and updates included in our February product release. Updates included the following topics and more.
- Updates to the Contacts dashboard that include the ability to import a CSV to remove contacts from one or more categories, custom format date fields in CSV file imports, refreshed pages for contact data fields, and more.
- New personalization capabilities for the Landing Page drag-and-drop editor.
- New form functionality for progressive collection of data and managing/handling visiting domains.
Set date format for CSV imports
The import process will now recognize dates that are in mm/dd/yyyy & dd/mm/yyyy formats.
To manage the date format for your account(s), go to Settings > Account Management > General Account Settings > Settings. Scroll down to locate "CSV Import Settings" and choose your preferred format from the drop-down.
Remove contacts from category function
Easily unsubscribe multiple contacts from a category by simply importing a CSV file of email addresses then selecting the categories the contacts should be unsubscribed from. Find this functionality in your Categories dashboard.
Contact Audit Log
You can now view updates to contact records on an individual level. Information included in new audit log includes the updated date, who made the update (email address), how the update occurred (updated via; e.g. Manually Entered, CRM, Form, etc.), the extended table name (if applicable), and the updated field names. This contact level data will be available for 30 days.
Configure contact fields
The process to manage contact fields has been refreshed to simplify the workflow and improve your overall experience. You can now clearly see all aspects of a field type on a singular page.
We also renamed "custom fields" to "other fields" on the contact profile. This change was implemented to avoid confusion for our customers using custom tables.
We've incorporated a new workflow to create a landing page and added new personalization features. Landing pages are available on the Enterprise license.
We implemented a new workflow that is consistent with other asset dashboards. This new workflow includes draft and completed status of landing page files and test capabilities.
Dynamic Content and Merge Tags
We updated the drag-and-drop editor for landing pages to include functionality to build dynamic content and insert merge tags to personalize the landing pages you use.
New features that help you collect trusted data and grow your list of leads and contacts. The following features are available to the Enterprise license.
- Progressive Profiling
Improve your data gathering, lead qualification and conversion rates by capturing relevant information at strategic intervals throughout the prospect’s journey.
- Domain Management
Define special rules for handling form submissions from specific domains. Submissions from highly sought after prospects can be dropped into an automation, navigated to a special landing page, or presented a special message. You can also suppress competitor domains in a variety of ways.
Additional improvements to the product based on customer feedback.
Who Sees This
- You can now delete saved profiles that have not been used in a sent campaigns (including tests).
- You can now choose to hide the default content, instead of displaying the default content, if the recipient does not match any of the profiles.
- The Update Field step in Automation has been updated so that users can change the Contact Status of contacts to 'Expired'. This new feature can best be utilized in re-engagement automations to change unengaged contacts to expired.
- New Automation Campaign Tracking report. Find this new report in the Analytics dashboard. Choose "Automation" from the left menu. Use this report to review the metrics for each campaign in the automation, evaluate the performance of each link, and see which contacts engaged with the campaign.
Manage Clickstream tags for your links
- Manage when clickstream tags are enabled for your account. Find this flag in your General Account Settings. When enabled, clickstream parameters will be appended to the links in your outgoing campaigns. When disabled, no parameters will be appended.