If you have access to Optimizely's Visitor Intelligence product, you can connect the two products to view email and engagement data within the Optimizely platform.
Once a connection has been established Delivra will send engagement data about contacts when they are sent a mailing, open a mailing, or click a link in a mailing. For all of the engagement data that is sent you will see the type of mailing it was, date it was created, title of the mailing, and subject.
Step-by-step instructions to set up your Optimizely connection
- Click the Settings icon in the top navigation bar and select Integrations.
- Open the "View Integrations" filter. Select “CMS”. Click "Go".
- Returned results will display an for Optimizely. Click on the Optimizely button.
- A pop-up will display, click the "Ok" button to continue.
- Next a configuration page will display. For Visitor Intelligence connection, enter your Optimizely Tracking API URL and Optimizely Tracking API Key, which are specific to the Visitor Intelligence add-on.
- Click Save.
1. You can connect other Optimizely integrations on this page as well for Assets and Zaius
As per Optimizely, these keys will be provided during your provisioning process from their service desk. If you do not have this information, please reach out to Optimizely Support to request your keys again.
- Click "Save".