The background image feature allows our customers to use an image as a background in cells. The image can be modified image using our in-app image editor and styling controls are available that support full width, repeat, and center.
1. Open your email template or campaign in the drag-and-drop editor
2. Click on desired cell
3. Locate and click "Cell Style" for additional format options
4. Locate "Background Image" section
5. Click image icon to open media library
6. Click on listed image, or upload new image and click "Insert"
7. Use styling check-boxes to apply image as Full Width, Repeat, or Center
- Background images are also available for Snippets, Forms, Landing Pages, and Campaigns.
- Even though our editor supports the ability to include background images, some email clients will strip this code out. We do not offer an across-the-board rendering guarantee for this feature.
Article is closed for comments.