In the email designer you have the ability to set an image as the background for cells within your design. The image can be modified image using our in-app image editor and styling controls are available that support full width, repeat, and center.
- Open your email template or campaign in the drag-and-drop editor.
- Click on a cell in your canvas to show edit options on the right.
- Click "Cell Style" to show additional formatting for cells.
- "Image" will allow you to chose an image to display as the background for the cell. Click to open your Media Library.
- Click on the existing image in the library and then click the "Insert Image" button.
You can also upload a new image or choose an image from Unsplash in this step.
- Set additional styling for the background image to be displayed at full width of cell, repeated, or centered in cell.
- Background images can also be applied to cells in Snippets, Forms, and Landing Pages.
- Even though our editor supports the ability to include background images, some email clients will strip this code out. We do not offer an across-the-board rendering guarantee for this feature.
This article has been updated to reflect how-to steps in our Air platform. If you're using the legacy platform and need help, please contact email@example.com.