The background image feature allows our customers to use an image as a background for the email template as a whole. The image can be modified image using our in-app image editor and styling controls are available that support full width, repeat, and center.
1. Open your email template or campaign in the drag-and-drop editor
2. Click "STYLE" tab seen above the editor controls (top right)
3. Locate "Background Image" section
4. Click image icon to open media library
5. Click on listed image, or upload new image and click "Insert"
6. Use styling options to apply image as Full Width, Repeat, or Center
If you want the background image for the template to show through each cell, set the template background color to transparent. To do this, remove the hex color code (including #), seen below.
- Background images are also available for Snippets, Forms, Landing Pages, and Campaigns.
- Background images will not display on mobile devices unless the background color is set to transparent.
- Even though our editor supports the ability to include background images, some email clients will strip this code out. We do not offer an across-the-board rendering guarantee for this feature.
Article is closed for comments.