1. Click the Settings icon in the top navigation bar and select Account Management.
2. Click the Footers tile.
3. On the main Footers page, you may choose to save your company's logo. This logo will display at the bottom of every email footer. If you would like to use your company's logo, enter the Footer Logo information on the right.
Note: If you do not choose to enter Footer Logo information, the default includes a powered by Delivra image.
- The 'Image Link' text box shown above is the URL that recipients will be directed to if they click on the logo image in the footer. This should be a URL to a page on your website.
- The 'Image URL' text box shown above is the location of the hosted image that you want to display in the footer. You can host this image on your server, or upload it for hosting in your Media Library (found in Assets).
4. Click the Create Footer button.
5. In the Setup tab, enter the following required information:
- Footer Name (for identification if you have more than one)
- Company Name
- Address Line 1
Optionally, you can add Zip Code, Country and Phone Number.
6. On the right side of the page, locate and mark the ‘Include Forward to a Friend link’ checkbox if you would like this feature included in the footer of your email. The Forward to a Friend link allows your recipient to forward your email to others with a personal message.
7. Mark the ‘Include Modify Preferences link’ if you would like your recipients to use a form to update their information or unsubscribe from your list. If selected, you will see additional options to:
- Enter the Footer Text that will be used to link to your preference center form. If no change is needed, the default text will read 'Modify Preferences or Unsubscribe'.
- Select a Form Name that identifies which preference center form to use from your account.
- Mark the 'Tracked' checkbox if you want tracking to be done on the link
8. ‘Include Unsubscribe link’ is selected by default unless you choose to use a preference center form outlined above. If you prefer to use an unsubscribe option, you will then need to:
- Enter the Footer Text that will be used for the unsubscribe link. If no change is needed, the default text will read 'Unsubscribe'.
- Optionally select a Form Name if you would like to redirect to a form. If a form is not selected, you will be implementing a one-click unsubscribe.
- Mark the 'Tracked' checkbox if you want tracking to be done on the link.
10. Click 'Save' when finished.
Footer features vary depending on your license. Some customers will have access to additional format options for their footers. Click 'Save and Next' to move into a text editor to style the footer to align with your brand. Please email our Client Success team with questions about your license.