Utilize the contact audit log to view change information for the record. This includes a list of changes to the record for:
- Date of the update
- Email address of the administrator that made the update
- How the update occurred (updated via; e.g. Manually Entered, CRM, Form, etc)
- The custom table name (if applicable)
- The fields that were updated (if applicable)
- Navigate to your Contacts dashboard.
- Use the keyword search to lookup a contact email record.
- Hover over the email address record returned from search and click 'Edit'.
- On the left, locate and click 'Audit Log'.
- Available to administrators with the Add/Edit Contact permission.
- Contacts logs retain 30 days of information.