Once you have set up your Lead Score system, you can apply it to steps in your Automation. the below steps cover how to use the Update Field step in an automation to adjust a contact's lead score.
- Open your automation workflow.
- Drag and drop the Update Field step into desired position.
- Click the pencil to edit the step.
- Click "Insert Field".
- Scroll down to find the field named Lead Score (Action).
- Assign points that will be added (or subtracted) from contacts that reach this step. Note: You can assign negative points too.
Lead Score is a feature available at Enterprise (basic scoring) or Enterprise Plus (advanced scoring) licenses.
Learn more about this feature through this online module.