This help article contains information relating to the implementation tasks outlined in your contract to be completed in order to become eligible for Delivra's rebate program. The rebate program is not applicable to all contracts; see your contract for details.
Goal 1 - 30 Days
1. Online Basic Training
All user's of Delivra's system must attend a live Jump Start webinar to learn the basics of our platform. This webinar is offered weekly on Tuesdays @ 2:00pm ET. You must sign up for an upcoming webinar here.
2. Sending Domain Authentication
Configure authentication for your company's domain to ensure your emails are delivered. Visit these help articles for information about authentication and how-to set it up for your domain. Email Support if you need assistance with these tasks.
- What is authentication?
- Authentication FAQ
- DKIM instructions & FAQ
- SPF instructions & FAQ
- Yahoo feedback loop instructions
3. Custom Tracking Subdomains
Setup CNAMEs (custom tracking subdomains) to keep branding consistent. Visit these help articles for information about CNAMEs and how-to set them up for your account. Email Support if you need assistance with this task.
4. Website Activity Tracking
Implement Clickstream tracking on your website to record activities occurring after emails are sent from Delivra. Visit these help articles for information about our Clickstream integration and how-to set it up for your account. Email Support if you need assistance with this task.
Goal 2 - 45 Days
1. Activate an automated campaign
Activate a basic welcome or confirmation (opt-in) email for new subscribers to set expectations or confirm that they want to join your email list. Visit these help articles to learn about automated welcome/confirmation messages and how-to set one up in your account. Email Mary on our Client Success team for assistance with this task.
- The basics of automated messages
- How do I set up an automated welcome email?
- How do I set up an automated confirmed opt-in email?
- How do I send my automated campaign once it’s been set up?
2. Create a Subscribe form
Create & implement a Delivra subscribe form on your website to pass subscriber data directly to your email list. The welcome / confirm email created to satisfy the task above can be connected to your subscribe form to be sent automatically to new subscribers. Visit these help articles & resources to learn how-to create a subscribe form in your account. Email Mary on our Client Success team for assistance with this task.
- Online learning: Forms 101
- Online learning: Forms How-To
- What types of subscribe forms are available?
- How do I export my form code?
3. Send a campaign
Send your first campaign from Delivra to a targeted list of contacts (category or segment). Visit these help articles & resources to learn how-to design email templates and send campaigns. Email Mary on our Client Success team for assistance with this task.
- Online learning: Campaigns 101
- Online learning: Email Templates 101
- Online learning: Drag-and-Drop Editor How-To
- How do I send a regular campaign?
Goal 3 - 60 Days
1. Setup contact feed
Automate a contact sync to feed subscriber data to Delivra automatically. Utilize a variety of tools like our SFTP or API options, setup a connection via Zapier, or sync with your CRM. Visit these help articles & resources to learn more. Email Support with questions or if you're interested in syncing your CRM or setting up a SFTP.
SFTP (email Support to setup)
CRM (email Support to setup)
2. Basic automation
Activate a basic 3-step automation in your account. Email Mary on our Client Success team for assistance with this task.
Terms and Conditions
- You must have a valid Customer account, which is in good standing, and in full compliance with the terms and conditions of the Agreement, the Ordering Document, any SOW, and/or any applicable Delivra policies and guidelines.
- You must complete all of the activities within the specified time period as indicated under the applicable Rebate Program activity.
If approved, your rebate will be issued as a credit to your Delivra Customer account within 45 days following the completion & verification of the qualifying program activities.