Follow the steps below to create a segment of all contacts that opted into a specific keyword. This type of segment can be helpful where you have more than one keyword configured or if you want to create a segment that essentially contains all SMS contacts who subscribed to the keyword.
- Navigate to the Contacts Dashboard. Choose Segments from the left-hand navigation.
- Use the toggle to change from Email Segments to SMS Segments.
- Click "Create SMS Segment" in the top-left of the page.
- Choose "Regular" as the segment type.
- Assign name and description for segment
- Select the "Shortcode / Keyword"
- Leave comparisons and other clauses blank
- Click Save & Test to return all numbers for that keyword