The 'create an email' workflow was designed as an alternative to the traditional mailing setup process in an effort to simplify the process of sending a mailing start to finish. What does that mean for you? More time!
There are two ways to initiate the 'create an email' workflow. We'll outline them below.
a. From the shortcut menu (top navigation)
- Click 'Create an Email' from top navigation shortcut menu.
- Choose how to start your content file: (a) from a stock template, (b) from a custom template, (c) upload HTML file, (d) paste HTML code.
- Give your file a name.
- Click DESIGN tab to edit your content.
b. From right click menu of your content file
- Right click on your content file listed in the library
- Select 'Create an Email'
- Edit, if needed
Regardless of which way you choose to initiate the workflow, the rest of the process is the same once you're done editing the content file and ready to move on.
- Click 'Test Content' in the workflow menu. Send the test to yourself and perhaps others for review.
- Then, click 'Preview Inbox Rendering' if you're interested in running additional tests to specific email clients or devices.
- Then, click 'Choose Recipients' to select your segment or category to use for the mailing.
- Then click 'Finalize Mailing'. Assign a report group, schedule the mailing, and/or assign social share.
- Click 'Save and Test' to test the full mailing. Or, click the down arrow & 'Save' to save the mailing as a Draft.