You created a form and now you need to export the HTML to incorporate on your website. There are two common ways to export this code:
a. Export from Form library view-
1. Navigate to the Assets Dashboard and click "Forms" from the left-hand navigation
2. Locate and hover over the form you want to export and click the Edit drop-down menu
3. Click "Export HTML"
4. Depending on your browser and browser settings, it will either automatically download a file or ask you to save the file to your computer. If you are asked to save as a type of file, select ".txt"
5. Once downloaded, send that file to your web designer so that they may implement the code onto your website.
b. Export from Form workflow-
1. In step 3 (Preview) of the create a form workflow, click the drop-down menu on the Test button.