You created a form and now you need to export the HTML to incorporate on your website. There are two common ways to export this code from your account.
Export form code from the Form library
- Navigate to the Assets Dashboard and click "Forms" from the left-hand navigation
- Locate and hover over the form you want to export and click the Edit drop-down menu
- Click "Export HTML"
- Depending on your browser and browser settings, it will either automatically download a file or ask you to save the file to your computer. If you are asked to save as a type of file, select ".txt". By default most browsers will download to a ".html" format.
- Once downloaded, send that file to your web designer so that they may implement the code onto your website.
Export form code from the edit workflow
- In the Preview step of the create a form workflow, click the drop-down menu on the Test button. Select "Export HTML".
The .html file alone may be good enough for your needs. However, there are cases where you need to see or provide the raw HTML code. There are a variety of ways to extract the HTML, see short video below outlining how to open the download in a browser and finding the source (Firefox browser):
See other related help articles for forms.