You have been provided HTML code to use and you need to paste that code to create a new content file. No problem— you can do that directly in the Create a Campaign Workflow!
- Navigate to the Campaigns dashboard. Either select to edit an existing draft campaign or create a new campaign using the action button in the top-right of the screen.
- Name your campaign and craft your subject line, pre-header, choose your footer, etc on the Set Up page. Click Save and Next.
- This will prompt the "Start your design" pop up on step 2: Design. Select "Start from Paste".
- This will bring up a dialogue box. Paste your HTML directly into the box.
- If you need to further edit your HTML, you can click "Edit" in the top left corner. This will open a WYSIWYG editor. If you are satisfied you can click Save or Save and Next.