Perhaps you or your designer prefer to use an external editor, like Dreamweaver. No problem - you can upload a complete HTML file to use in your campaign.
- Navigate to the Campaigns dashboard.
- Either choose an existing draft campaign or Create a New Campaign using the action button at the top-right of the screen.
- Fill out your campaign name, Subject Line, pre-header, footer, etc. in the Set-Up page. Click Save and Next to open the Design step.
- You will be prompted to start your design with a pop-up. Select "Start from Upload".
- Browse to find your .html file or drag and drop the file into the Upload HTML window. Once uploaded, click "Ok".
- Your content will open in a WYSIWYG editor. Edit what you need and click Save and Next to move to the Contacts stage and continue creating your campaign.
Uploading HTML files or pasting HTML code will bypass the drag-and-drop editor and instead present a WYSIWYG (HTML) editor.