Our system allows you to save brand colors to your accounts so that users easily know what colors to use when designing your emails. Brand Colors configured to your account are available in our drag-and-drop editor only.
Save your brand colors by following the steps below.
- Navigate to Settings > Account Management
- Choose "Brand Styles" from left column
- In the Brand Colors section, click the "Hex Color" button
- Either paste the 6-digit color or select from the picker
- Add a description (optional)
- Use "Add Brand Color" button to setup additional colors
- Click "Save"
Save as many colors as you wish, if you do not need all of the available fields, simply delete any unused field by clicking the 'X'.
Additional Brand Color Settings
- Check the "Allow only Brand Colors in Drag-and-Drop Editor" to restrict text and element colors that are available in your account(s).
- Depending on your permissions, you can apply Brand Colors set on this page to multiple accounts using the drop-down on the right-hand side.
You can also set custom web fonts too. See this help article for more information.