If you are interested in implementing Clickstream, first reach out to your Client Success Manager. (If you are not sure who that is, please email email@example.com). Clickstream must be enabled for your account(s) and after enabled, you will need to walk through the setup guide found on the Integrations page inside your account:
1. Click on the Settings icon in your account (top right in navigation bar)
2. Click "Integrations"
3. Locate "Clickstream / Browse Tracking"
4. Click "Setup" button to view instructions
- When you are ready to go live, you need to turn on the tracking tags for your account. Navigate to Settings > Account Management > General Account Settings. Click on the Settings tab on the left.
Scroll down the page to find the "Tracking" section. Check the box to "add clickstream tracking tags" and Save. This will add the necessary parameters to URLs in campaigns.
- We recommend use of the MetaTagsName parameter to group individual pages with a broader tag. This tag can be used in segmentation, lead scoring and automation evaluations. You may use an unlimited number of tags. For example, when adjusting lead scores for contacts to include their page view (browsed) data, you can include a statement to say viewed "Livingroom Furniture" pages rather than inserting all specific URLs for pages that contain Livingroom furniture.