The Clickstream integration must be enabled for your account. Please contact your CSM or Support for assistance enabling the integration if needed. Once it's been enabled you'll need to read and implement the code provided in the Integrations page inside your account. See details below to find the set up instructions for Clickstream.
- Click on the Settings icon in your account (top right in navigation bar).
- Click "Integrations" from the drop-down menu.
- Locate and click the "Clickstream / Browse Tracking" button.
- In the pop-up, click the info icon for instructions.
- General Clickstream & Purchase tracking is available to all licenses.
- Anonymous Clickstream tracking is available on the Enterprise license. For information on features by license, please visit https://www.delivra.com/pricing or email our Client Success team.
- When you are ready to go live, you need to turn on the tracking tags for your account. Navigate to Settings > Account Management > General Account Settings. Click on the Settings tab on the left.
Scroll down the page to find the "Tracking" section. Check the box to "add clickstream tracking tags" and Save. This will add the necessary parameters to URLs in campaigns.
- We recommend use of the MetaTagsName parameter to group like pages with a broader tag. This tag can be used in segmentation, lead & contact scoring, and automation evaluations. You may use an unlimited number of tags. For example, when building lead score clauses to adjust scores based on page view data for area rugs, if MetaTagsName is used, you can include a clause to find all pages tagged "area rugs" rather than inserting all specific URLs for pages that contain area rugs on your web site. Tags can be used with both General Clickstream & Purchase tracking and Anonymous Clickstream tracking.
- At this time, clickstream tracking is supported for one account at a time. Multiple accounts cannot be configured for the same web pages.