You built an automation workflow and now need to test it. Using one of your account administrator records that is also an active contact in your account, you can fully test your workflow steps.
1. Go to Automation dashboard
2. Hover over your automation and select 'Test' from the drop-down menu that appears to the right. (If you already have your automation open, just click the 'Test' step at the top of the page).
3. Select one of your administrator emails from the drop down
4. Set Pause/Wait override to speed up the process. The time interval set will be applied to the pauses or waits built into your workflow.
1. Ensure administrator records chosen for testing have applicable data if you are testing an Automation that evaluates changes in data, categories, etc.
2. We recommend you chose a Pause-Wait override time of no less than 15 minutes. This will accommodate unforeseen send, delivery, or reporting delays.
3. Consider all paths in the Automation workflow and test each scenario.