If your permissions allow, you can manage other administrators. You can mange account administrators in Settings > User Management. If your permissions do not provide sufficient access, you need to contact your company's main Delivra user to complete this task.
If you need to update an administrator to have access to other accounts, there are a couple of ways to accomplish this. Please see options below.
Copy existing account administrator to another account
- In your Delivra account, click open the Settings menu.
- Select "User Management" from the menu.
- Then select "Account Administrators".
- Hover over a listed administrator record that should be copied.
- Click the drop-down arrow on the Edit button that appears.
- Select "Copy" from the menu.
- In the popup, click 1 or more listed accounts in the Destinations screen:
- Click "Ok" to complete the copy action.
Add accounts to existing account administrator record
1. Hover over listed administrator record and click the Edit button that appears.
2. On the left navigation, click the "Accounts" tab.
3. Use the arrows between columns to move an account name from the left column to the right column.
4. Click "Save".