If your permissions allow, you can manage other administrators. You will find account administrators in Settings > User Management and there are a couple ways to accomplish adding an administrator to another account.
- Click Settings
- Select User Management
- Click 'Account Administrators'
- Hover over administrator email to be copied
- Select 'Copy' from the Drop down menu of the Edit button
- In the popup, click 1 or more listed accounts in the Destinations screen
- Click 'Ok' to complete to copy action
1. Hover over listed administrator record and click Edit.
2. Click Accounts on the left
3. Use the arrows between columns to move an account to the administrators selected accounts side
4. Click Save.