The Account Overview is a time-based report showing statistics and trends for all sent campaigns within the time frame selected.
The dashboard includes Conversion Pipeline, Delivery and Tracking Statistics, Mailed and Received by Month, Subscriber Engagement, Delivery Time, Membership Count and Complaints, Unsubscribe Rates, and Engagement Activity.
This report is located in Analytics (default view for the Analytics dashboard) or choose "Account Overview" from Analytics > left-side navigation.
Tips & Tricks
1. Update your view by using the "Report Options" button at the top-right of page. Here you can determine the widgets to include, the types of campaigns to include, as well as the time frame (and more).
2. Hover over widgets to find the move icon to organize metrics display to fit your needs.
3. Hover over widgets to find the trash icon to remove widgets from your view that are not necessary.
4. Some widgets include a view data link. Click the link to drill down into the details.
5. Export to PDF from the Report Options drop-down button located at the top-right of page.